Protecting the health and safety of students, teachers, and faculty has become increasingly challenging in the COVID-19 environment that we currently live in. One positive test can lead to widespread concerns about whether to continue in-person classes and activities, or resort to virtual schooling along all of its challenges.
That’s why school administrators need to consider purchasing PPE equipment to help reduce the spread of the virus as well as upgrading your signage to communicate important health-related messages. If all of the stress and concern has left you wondering, “Where can I buy PPE?”, look no further than National Signs! We can help you get your school ready and safe for students in no time.
Our Available PPE Equipment to Support School Safety
For nearly 30 years, we have supported schools and universities across the Greater Houston area with signage for their campus. Now, we have applied our expertise to the development of PPE equipment to support your school’s safety.
We offer numerous PPE solutions to protect school space utilization, including:
- Classroom student desks to protect students and teachers
- Group areas such as the library, gym, and locker room
- Eating areas in cafeterias and outdoor seating
- Common areas such as hallways and restrooms
Once we work together to identify the most important areas to protect, we can work together to select the ideal PPE equipment to promote health. Consider these options:
- Face masks that can be customized with your school logo across the front
- Free-standing foldable desk shields to create separation between students
- Clear acrylic panels that can be assembled at lunch tables and group desks
- Traffic control wayfinding to guide individuals through common areas in a socially-distant manner
We know how important it is to select the right PPE equipment for the right purpose. That’s why we offer free consultations to discuss your needs and quickly identify solutions — even custom solutions. Then, we’ll follow through with fast design, delivery to your location, and fast installation that supports your timeline.
Plus, our shatter-resistant PPE equipment is easy to clean and disinfect so that your team can continue to maintain the health and safety of your school environment.
Our Approach to COVID-19 Signage
In addition to purchasing PPE equipment for your school, it’s a good idea to consider upgrading your public communication with students, parents, and other interested parties.
We offer mobile message centers that allow you to communicate important messages in a timely manner. Whether it’s a change in school hours, dates for virtual learning while the school is disinfected, or social distancing requirements for sporting events, you want to make sure the message is received.
Introducing dedicated mobile message centers will allow you to communicate messages in heavy-traffic areas to reach as many people as possible. You may not be able to rely on your central school signboard if visitors are entering your campus from various locations. However, using a mobile message center will allow you to clearly present the message exactly where you expect to reach the most people.
Contact National Signs for PPE Equipment and COVID-19 Signs
Everything is different for schools this year. We want to do our part in helping solve the challenge. Talk to us about identifying a custom solution to meet your needs in the classroom, in the gym, in lunch areas, and other places on your campus.
We can quickly mobilize our fabrication and installation teams to provide the exact solution for your school. And, we’ll complete the installation and set-up with the greatest care and respect for your students, faculty, and administration.
– Check out our dedicated services providing PPE equipment, barriers, face shields, and COVID-19 signage to support your needs.
– You can also reach us through our COVID-19 Products Hotline at 713-440-3636 or via email at email@example.com. Let us know how we can help your school!