FABRICATION / INSTALLATION
National Signs in Houston, Texas has skilled engineers that can transform sign design concepts into reality.
Our engineers and sign design team work closely together to ensure that our signage is structurally sound to withstand the forces specific to your location.
Whether for Houston signs or beyond, everything from soil conditions to wind load and electrical requirements is taken into account. Our sign company in Houston has a team of engineers has the expertise necessary to ensure your Houston signage stands strong for many years to come.
Plus, we do it in our 60,000 square foot ultra-modern facility in Houston, Texas. We have the latest in sign fabrication equipment, including computerized router tables, environmentally-friendly paint booths, automated channel letter bending and notching equipment, and a secure storage yard.
Our fully equipped truck fleet includes 55’, 70’, 71’, 80′ and 85′ cranes trucks that can tackle any Houston sign project.
Our production process includes:
Sales Order Processing
- Contract approval
- Production shop drawings
- Client drawing approval
- Permit evaluation and procurement
- Landlord approval, if necessary
- Engineering approval, if necessary
- Financial commitment
- Work order processing
- Job scheduling
- Materials procurement
- Computer controlled routing
- Structural fabrication
- Wiring and illumination assembly
- Preparation, priming and painting
- Final assembly and vinyl application
- Post production quality review
- UL and electrical shop inspection
- Crating and shipping preparation
- Pre-installation site assessment
- Hole drilling and inspection
- Foundation installation
- Equipment staging and management
- Lane closure services
- Signage installation
- Post-installation quality review
- Final permit inspection
- Post-installation process
Contract and Financial Completion
- Ongoing warranty and maintenance
- Ongoing software training and upgrades