National Signs owns and operates a 50,000-square-foot modern facility in Houston, Texas, which allows us to maintain total quality control over the manufacturing process. This attention to detail ensures that the signage we produce is of the highest quality.
In our Houston facility, we have the latest in sign fabrication equipment and technology including:
- Computerized router tables and vinyl plotters, which result in the efficient, quick and precise cutting of graphics and text
- Precision metal-forming equipment for sign cabinets and channel letters
- Three environmentally friendly paint booths with custom color-mixing capability
- Automatic channel letter bending and notching equipment which improves timing and affordability
- Fully equipped fleet, including 55′, 70′, 71′, 80′, 85′ and 110' cranes trucks that can tackle any job
At National Signs, our Houston signs are fabricated by in-house craftsmen, many of whom have been with us since the beginning. Every member of our manufacturing team is a full-time employee, not a sub-contractor. Constructing quality signage is a source of pride for them. In the hands of our skilled craftsmen, your brand is transformed into a truly exceptional work of art.